Friday, February 6, 2009

super powers

If I truly had the choice to single out any super power that I wanted, I would have to choose super speed and the ability to stop time. In my opinion this would be the ultimate combo, there would be no limits to what I could do. If you think about it speed is the best power, nothing compares, it's like all the powers put together. With this ability you would be able to go so fast you could fly, be invisible, you could walk on water, and beat up anyone you wanted, even superman would be helpless against you. Working would not even be part of my life I could just take anything I wanted and if you were in a good mood you could help mankind with there many problems. My reason for wanting the ability to stop time would be simply to mess with people. For example during class one day your teacher is droning on and on in their monotone boring voice I could simply stop time and do anything I wanted to them. Making them look like a fool when I unstop time. These powers would make you the best superhero in the world. I would give all the other Heros a "thanks for coming out" when I best them in every single aspect of being a super human.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely written. I would focus on punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing to have the ablitiy to stop time, because no matter what situation you were in you could stop the and either make it go faster or you could go back and see what you did wrong and fix. I love the power, Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was in a sticky situation, stopping time would be the way to go. I would love to have that power. Good job.

    ReplyDelete